Looking for The Good In Each Day

6:29 PM


It's been a whirlwind of a semester. Between senior projects, my internship, job searching, and everything else in-between it's hard to find time to breath. It's easy to feel stress on a daily basis and sometimes I let it get the best of me, even when it was a good day.

I think when life gets overwhelming we tend to focus on the negative and forget the good we encounter everyday. It's easy to get caught up in everything that adds stress and anxiety in our life, leading us to be consumed in it. It's something I'm guilty of, especially since I've been under more pressure than ever before.

Since realizing this, I've started to wakeup embracing the day with a more positive mindset. Sometimes its difficult, especially when life throws a few nasty curveballs, but by facing each day knowing there is something great about each one helps me cope when I'm feeling extremely stressed or defeated. When you focus on the bad, it blankets your emotions and deteriorates your mood. By finding one positive aspect of your day, you are reminding yourself that even amongst the most trying and difficult days, there was something good that came out of it.

Stay positive, my friends.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is such a great quote! I've had such a rough day today and this definitely helped to brighten it. It's so important that even when things do go wrong, that there is always a silver lining and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I will definitely be focusing on this quote everyday to help bring some more positivity to my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attitude is everything isn't it?! Glad you are finding a way to focus on the positive.

    ReplyDelete