The Next 5 Books On My Must-Read List

1:51 PM


With Spring Break just around the corner, I thought about how one of my goals for the semester was to read more. It's something I've always enjoyed, but life has run a bit ahead of me and my hobbies have been put on hold in result. Now that a break is coming up, it's the perfect time to get started again and dive into a few books. Here are five books I plan on reading next:

A Court of Thorns and Roses


A Game of Thrones (A Song of Fire and Ice)


Red Queen


The End of the Affair


It Ends With Us


If you have any suggestions of other books, leave them in the comments!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these books! I just tweeted today that I was in need of book suggestions, I also want to read more over break :) I am adding It Ends With Us to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to start reading the Game of Thrones series! You already know how much I love the show, so it will be interesting to read about all the details that were left out!

    ReplyDelete