My Travel Bucket List

1:31 PM

The world is a pretty big place, and although seeing all of it in a lifetime is pretty impossible, there are still plenty of opportunities to explore. Since I’m just finishing up my senior year of college, the debt is piled high and unfortunately traveling has to be moved to the backburner. Even though I have to wait, I’ve decided to start compiling a list of places I fully intend to visit once I have the money to do it. Since I would probably visit multiple cities within each location, I’m just listing the country. If you have any places that I didn’t list, feel free to comment a few suggestions!


Rome




Greece




England




France




Scotland




Australia



New Zealand




California



Hawaii


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Scotland is near the top of my list! My grandpa has been and I hope to go in the next few years. Our family is originally from there so I'd love to travel and see where my ancestors lived. Plus....castles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bucket list has some amazing places!! I’ve been to Rome, France, and England. They are all such great places to travel to. My next place that I’d love to visit is Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete